Why You Feel Lonely and What You Can Do About It SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : Have you ever been in a room full of people, yet you feel totally invisible? We’ve all been there, but if loneliness is an all-too frequent companion of yours, then know that there is something you can do about it! And you should since loneliness can have devastating effects on your health!
Other videos you might like:
8 Signs You’re Suffering from Depression Without Knowing It https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJvehKYb8mA&
8 Signs You’re Way Smarter Than People Around https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBKHV4dCp24&
What You See First Will Describe Your Inner State https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htchWe-TtUM&
Is it a survival instinct? 0:20
What loneliness really is 1:28
Social media devastating effect 1:58
How loneliness can harm your health 3:23
WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
– Admit the problem is real 4:08
– Remember it’s not your fault 4:34
– Do what brings you joy 5:05
– Get active! 5:27
– Help someone in need 5:56
– Visualize your happy place 6:28
– Talk to someone 7:00
– Start a diary 7:45
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Psychologist Dr. Lisa Firestone says that among 20, 000 U.S. adults, nearly half feel lonely.
– In the event of feeling less connected or struggling to make connections, the feeling of loneliness is triggered by the mind as a survival instinct.
– Loneliness is when you feel like you have no one to talk to about the things that matter to you. You believe that you’re disconnected from everyone around you even though you crave their acceptance.
– Online communication lacks a personal touch and can often hide the true emotions expressed.
– Studies have shown that once loneliness becomes chronic, it can start breaking down your immune system.
– One of the most important things is to recognize that your loneliness has become an issue, that it’s keeping you from achieving your goals or just living your life.
– If you have a hobby that brings you joy, then pour your heart into it! And if you don’t have any hobbies, then why not find one?
– Just go for a stroll or a quick run in the park to get yourself started. The sunshine and fresh air alone can easily lift your mood!
– Try anything that will make you feel useful and important to someone. Plus, you’ll be interacting with other people, which is the whole reason why your instincts are making you feel lonely!
– Close your eyes and picture yourself somewhere you’ve been before and felt happy and at peace.
– It can be hard to reach out if you start feeling alone in the world, but think of someone who usually makes you feel good about yourself or easily gets a laugh out of you.
– A diary creates a safe space for you to express your feelings. It won’t judge you or change the topic or interrupt you.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: