What If a Rusty Nail Poked Your Foot? SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXfT0LLOvDM : What if a rusty nail poked your foot? You’ve probably heard by now that getting injured by any rusty object can lead to tetanus. Tetanus is caused by bacteria known as Clostridium tetani, which is commonly found in soil, dust, and animal feces – all ideal places for rusty objects to be found. Anyway, if this bacteria enters your body through the wound, you’re in really serious problems…
Random questions like these keep the most curious of us up at night so today’s video will answer them! And if any of your most burning questions will be missed, then ask away down in the comments – we’ll be sure to cover them next time!
Other videos you might like:
What If Dinosaurs Were Still Alive Today? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeFnH4xux7w&
What If You Stopped Eating Sugar for 1 Week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5aYq0ASSHU&
What If The Sun Went Out for Just One Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJNF1R4EDnw&
What happens if you drink too much water? 0:24
What happens when you swallow gum? 0:51
What can happen if you step on a rusty nail? 1:30
What if gravity suddenly got turned off? 2:26
What if all cats just disappeared? 3:01
What would happen if the Earth lost oxygen for 5 seconds? 3:37
What if the internet stopped working for one day? 4:11
What if you didn’t wash your hair for a year? 4:56
What would happen if you ate 50 boiled eggs in one sitting? 5:39
What if the Earth started spinning twice as fast? 6:21
What if we all jumped at the same time? 7:19
What if we had no Moon? 7:51
#whatif #tetanus #earth
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Your kidneys can only process 27-33 ounces of water an hour. If someone drinks more than that, then it can cause swelling in their entire body, including the brain!
– Most gum today is made from natural or synthetic polymers, most commonly butyl rubber. The muscles of your digestive tract move it along, and eventually, gum “exits” your system in a day or two, in the normal way.
– Your lazy sleepy feline friend is actually a really important member of the global ecosystem! Without cats, Earth would quickly become overrun by rodents. Mice and rats would spread disease, wipe out ground-nesting birds, and probably destroy grain supplies.
– What would happen if the Earth lost oxygen for 5 seconds? Since oxygen in the air protects our skin from UV light, we’d get sunburns right away. Also, oceans would evaporate because water is one-third oxygen.
– A day without the internet would really hit the financial sector. Credit cards and online banking would stop working because banks wouldn’t be able to access and verify information.
– The absence of regular washing will lead to scalp inflammation, which will most likely result in dandruff. So scratching your stinky dirty head would become your new not-so-favorite pastime.
– What if the Earth started spinning twice as fast? The surface of our planet would become quite unrecognizable since Indonesia and most of the northern part of South America would go totally underwater.
– Without the stabilizing effect of the Moon, our planet would start to spin more quickly. Our climate would change drastically, resulting in extreme temperatures and seasons. And, of course, since there’d be no moon to pull on them with its gravity, there’d be a big drop in the difference between high tides and low tide levels.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: