This Simple Exercise Will Reboot Your Brain In 30 Seconds SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : If you’ve been feeling tired or fatigued lately and don’t know why, it might be hormone-related. Perhaps it’s time to give your brain a reboot! You can give yourself this sort of “energy jolt” right at home using just your fingers. Try this pressure point exercise, and see if you feel any different!
Other videos you might like:
Press Here for 60 Seconds and See What Happens to Your Body https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyQxa9MHJdA&
A JAPANESE METHOD TO RELAX IN 5 MINUTES https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-O7gPsQK0&
Do Japanese Massage Every Morning, See What Happens to Your Face https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-sZMprG58g&
Give your pituitary gland a re-boot (it’s easy!) 👍 0:55
This great exercise will help put you in a happier mood 2:18
Don’t let that “kidney bean” fool you! 5:08
Okay, how does it work? 5:46
Other pressure points in your hands 6:39
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Take the thumb of one hand, and stick it up like you’re giving a thumbs up. With the thumb and index finger of your other hand, squeeze the tip of the aforementioned thumb over and over again.
– Now try the same squeezing motion on the sides of the same thumb (on either side of the nail). Hold this squeeze for 30–60 seconds without letting go.
– Instead of turning to meds or recreational drugs, you can make your brain tell your body to have feelings of euphoria and happiness thanks to reflexology!
– Quickly rub the nails together to stimulate them. After doing that for a few seconds, push them together firmly for 20 seconds. After that, you should start to feel a bit of pressure behind your eyes as well as a relaxed sense of euphoria.
– Hormones tell your body how to function; without them, your body wouldn’t know what to do! They tell certain organs how to work, they dictate how things like your hair should grow, and much, much more. Impressive!
– If your thyroid gland doesn’t work the way it’s supposed to, you can feel fatigued, lethargic, and can gain weight.
– On both hands, the pointer finger, middle finger, ring finger, and pinkie are all connected to the brain, head, and sinuses. The lower halves of the ring and pinkie fingers are pressure points for your ears; the lower halves of the pointer and middle fingers are connected to your eyes.
– While activating pressure points on your hands is fairly easy, it’s important to be in tune with your body and not do anything you’re uncomfortable with or that causes you pain.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: