They Found a Frozen Girl, But What Happened Next Shocked Everyone SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : Have you ever heard a story and thought, “No way is that actually possible!” Well, some people have lived through the most impossible and extreme situations that it’s kinda hard to wrap your head around it! Take, for instance, the story of Jean Hilliard. This 19-year-old woman was found frozen solid, and (get this) she managed to survive!
Other videos you might like:
11 Survival Tips from a Former Secret Agent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3K-SH7dGW0&
6 Riddles You Have to Solve to Stay Alive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdNsSBNBlzQ
10 Survival Tips That Turn Out to Be Harmful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdqWUeVJaE
Proof that our bodies are built for survival 0:14
How it’s possible to lose part of your brain and be fine 1:51
Elevators can be dangerous 3:21
… and relaxing in a hammock, too 4:23
Hang-gliding it’s not always a great idea 5:18
The man who was struck by lightning 7 times 6:20
The man who crawled 6 miles with his leg broken 7:00
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Jean Hilliard was found frozen solid and rushed her to the hospital. Her skin was completely frozen, her eyes weren’t reacting to any light, but she was alive! Her pulse was only 12 beats per minute, and her body temperature was just 88°F.
– When explosives used to clear the way to build a railroad went off early, a huge iron rod was sent right through Gage’s head! He didn’t even seem phased by the whole thing! He casually chatted with people who walked passed him while waiting for the doctor to arrive.
– The next story is about a few friends who were all relaxing in a hammock. When hey went back in the house, a huge branch snapped and fell on the hammock in the exact spot where they would’ve been lying!
– The pilot didn’t strap Gursky properly to the glider. The man did fall, but he grabbed onto the pole and the pilot’s shoulder just in time to catch himself. Gursky had to hold on to dear life with all his strength for a whole 3 minutes before the pilot could attempt to land safely.
– Have you ever heard the saying “lightning doesn’t strike the same place twice”? I guess it’s still true, but nobody said anything about it striking the same person twice…or even 7 times!
– A man named Joe Simpson was climbing in the Peruvian Andes. Something went horribly wrong and Simpson broke his leg. It took him four days to make the journey. He wrote a book about his experience, and that then became the 2003 movie.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: