Single Women Are the Happiest According to the Latest Studies SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/Rf0N9981Eqw : The Single Lifestyles UK 2017 Report shows that 61% of bachelorettes say they’re happy with being single, compared to 49% of single men who agree. And as many as 75% of single women in the UK say that they haven’t actively tried to find a partner within the last year! Yes, for most people, being in a relationship is a sign of happiness. However, scientists say otherwise!
Other videos you might like:
11 Things Happy Couples Do Before They Go to Sleep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiR2iiV9E68&
Choose the Happiest Couple, And I’ll Say the Truth About You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDv1qDzZ2SE&
18 Types of Kisses And What They Actually Mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhOgl_L0srA&
This experiment is really weird (and men are strange) 0:24
Why being single is great 3:02
How to discover a new kind of love 4:39
One of the biggest downsides of being in a relationship 6:43
Oh, that pure and utter freedom! 7:48
– Women tend to be more comfortable being alone than do men. Perhaps being at peace with just yourself and your thoughts is why so many women are absolutely fine living the single life.
– Singles get to spend much more time with their friends. They can plan a weekend get-away with their besties, hit the town with their coworkers, or set up a tradition to have brunch on Sundays with their family or childhood friends.
– When you’re in a relationship, it’s not all about you. “I” often becomes “we” when you’re making plans or talking to friends. It’s give-and-take with your partner.
– There’s a lot more to embracing your solitude and having all the “me time” in the world. This also allows singles to discover another kind of love: for themselves.
– Singles have much fewer obligations, which is another thing that takes the stress off and allows them to live so much more happily.
– You might start working on bettering yourself, whether it’s going to the gym to get fitter or signing up for some professional courses because you’re really looking to get that promotion at work.
– Single women these days are totally capable of doing everything on their own and depending on no one.
– There are so many people who stay in a relationship even though they already know it’s over! Singles have been there, done that, and they don’t have to worry about break-ups or relationship drama.
– And finally, there’s the pure and utter freedom! Singles can be spontaneous and hop on a plane on Friday if they suddenly feel like going to Cancun. They can quit their job and go backpacking across Europe if that’s really what they wanna do.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: