She Said No to This Guy, See What Happened Next SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : For some people, money equals happiness. It becomes so important that love, loyalty, and kindness lose their value. Unfortunately, life is a strict teacher, and it often shows that there are things much more important than wealth. This story of two friends, Laura and Jessica, serves as a reminder that greediness often plays a cruel joke on the people who live by it…
Other videos you might like:
15 Stories That’ll Make You Fall in Love With Humanity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9FC6PQ6Tyw&
11 Signs Your Love Will Last a Lifetime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hLH8ZbIIDk&
10 Stories That Prove Life Is a Funny Thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn8JSRAScmc&
Gorgeous “material girl” VS. Cute mouse 0:16
“Cheap” presents for Jessica 2:01
How Laura found out the truth about James 4:24
Where did James disappear to? 5:20
As for Jessica… 8:28
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Both Laura and Jessica worked in a diner. Customers loved the funny and friendly waitresses and usually left them pretty nice tips.
– Laura had come to understand that you have to work hard to become successful in life. Jessica, on the other hand, was just waiting to marry rich so that she wouldn’t have to lift a finger for the rest of her life.
– One day, Laura was standing behind the counter when she saw a scruffy-looking guy lingering outside the window, looking in at all the diners enjoying big plates of home-style cooking.
– As he was about to leave, he saw Jessica cleaning the tables on the other side of the café. He froze at the door, almost paralyzed by her beauty.
– From time to time, he asked Laura to pass some little notes and gifts to his crush. Laura didn’t have the heart to tell the man that every time Jessica saw his “cheap” presents, she’d throw them away and scrub her hands with soap and hot water.
– Laura and James started becoming good friends. They met almost every day during her lunch break.
– As fate would have it, he met a guy who convinced him that they should open a business together. It sounded like a great idea! One day, he found out that his partner had tricked him and forged the documents from the start.
– A week later, James seemed to have disappeared without a trace. Laura was worried sick. She couldn’t sleep, she barely ate.
– James’s story had been true, the investigation must have gone well, and the business was back in his hands.
– And if you never believed in happily-ever-afters, well, Laura is definitely an exception. They did end up spending the rest of their lives together.
– As for Jessica, things didn’t go so well for her. She never did get over the fact that she’d lost the millionaire of her dreams.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: