Rage Yoga Where You Don’t Need to Be Calm SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : Hey there! Is traditional yoga too serene and slow for you? Then you’re gonna love this! Imagine someone sitting at a bar and sipping on a beer. You might think they’re just trying to unwind after a stressful week at work. But what if I told you that they were actually taking a break in the middle of a yoga class? That’s what a Rage Yoga class looks like!
Other videos you might like:
9 Typical Signs of an Emotionally Unstable Person https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODLAF85hI5o&
8 Signs You’re Suffering from Depression Without Knowing It https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJvehKYb8mA&
A JAPANESE METHOD TO RELAX IN 5 MINUTES https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-O7gPsQK0
How Lindsay Istace invented this type of yoga 0:20
Workshop in the bar! 🍻 1:03
The most healthy way to deal with anger issues 1:53
What’s your anger type? 👹 2:38
– You avoid anger 2:53
– You can’t let go 3:33
– You tend to exaggerate 4:06
– Anger is your habit 4:45
– Your beliefs set up your anger 5:22
– You rage online 5:56
– You’re passive-aggressive 6:30
Preview photo credit:
The Beast (James McAvoy) Glass (2019): By CAP/RFS/Capital Pictures/East News, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/71082482/i/19/t/127
Animation is created by Bright Side.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– This new type of yoga was created by Lindsay Istace. A few years ago, she experienced a life crisis after a painful breakup and developed anger issues. Naturally, she started looking for something to help her relax.
– Her mat became a place where she could freely let out her anger, hurt, and confusion by swearing, screaming at the top of her lungs, and sipping on alcohol in between asanas.
– Of course, some yoga experts don’t consider Rage Yoga real yoga. Real or not, those who are into it claim that it’s a great way to get rid of negative emotions and connect with your body.
– The most productive and healthy way is trying to figure out why you’re angry.
– Anger is a normal human feeling, and what really matters is how you act when you’re mad. If you suppress it all the time without addressing the issues or situations that caused it, sooner or later you’ll just blow your top.
– Forgiving someone is about letting yourself let go of negative emotions. So do it for your own benefit!
– You’re scared to feel helpless again, and that’s why you always attack first. Clearly, working on your self-esteem will help you change this damaging pattern.
– If you’re constantly angry regardless of the circumstances you’re in, then you most probably have chronic anger issues. The inability to shake off this feeling has a lot in common with addictive behavior.
– Try to be more open-minded and accepting of others’ opinions. We’re all different, and that’s what makes us unique!
– In most cases, those who unleash their discontent online would eat their words if they met their targets in person. But keep in mind that the web — regardless of its anonymity — is still a place where you should follow the basic rules of etiquette.
– To beat passive aggression, a person should acknowledge their dysfunctional behavior and work on being more honest and genuine.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: