Put a Piece of Tape Over the Peephole, It’ll Protect Your House SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/4JLjF89hz34 : https://youtube.com/ashbgame : How to protect your house when you’re away? Suppose you’re heading out of town. Whether it’s a well-deserved vacation or a business trip, you should secure your home from burglars. First and foremost, cover your peephole! This is an easy way to beef up your security. But there’re some other home safety tips you’ll definitely wanna remember.
Other videos you might like:
10 Signs Your House Is Being Watched by Robbers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3upEY1dY08&
If You See These Signs Near Your Door, Call the Police! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCXPSrcnozk&
If You See a Coin In Your Car Door Handle, Run And Call the Police! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WShss20bz4U&
Cover your peephole, people! 0:22
Stop your mail delivery 1:30
A dirty pool can give you away 2:17
Curb your social media enthusiasm 3:01
Burglars know where you can hide your spare keys 3:50
To close or not to close, that is the question! 4:42
Move all your valuables 5:36
Set timers on your electronics 6:19
Secure your sliding glass doors 7:18
It’s all about the illusion 8:09
Lock your garage door 8:57
Install a security system, even if it’s fake 9:39
Confuse criminals 10:11
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– While peepholes are great because they let you see who’s outside your front door, it also works the other way around. That is, potential intruders can also find ways to look in.
– A mailbox that’s flooded with letters and a pile of packages on the front step are clear signs for burglars that there’s no one home to pick them up.
– An unkempt yard or a dirty pool can also make your home an obvious target for thieves in your area.
– Posting pictures online from the places you’re visiting is just letting everybody know that your house is empty.
– It doesn’t matter if you’ve figured out the most discreet place to hide your key, trust me, burglars know all the spots.
– You can either leave all your precious stuff with a friend or consider renting a safety deposit box at the bank. This will ensure your valuables remain safe even if your home is broken into.
– People usually use these timers for lamps, but TVs or radios can also be plugged into them, which really helps create the illusion that someone’s home.
– If you’re on good terms with your neighbors, ask one of them to park their car in your driveway while you’re gone.
– You’d think burglars wouldn’t be interested in a bunch of dusty tools and bikes, but you’d be surprised how much they can sell that lawn mower for!
– If you don’t want to invest in the real deal, you can fool potential burglars by placing security company signs in your yard and setting up dummy cameras near the front and back door.
– If you have a portable GPS system, just don’t leave it in the car.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: