I Tried a 24-Hour Dopamine Fast, See How It Changed My Life SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : Every time we eat a delicious hamburger or scroll through Instagram posts, our brain gets an impressive amount of the hormone called dopamine. It makes you feel happy and content. But the thing is that you can get addicted to whatever it is that gives your brain dopamine! To improve your mental health, specialists suggest doing a 24-hour dopamine fast at least once every 3 months! So what is it?
Other videos you might like:
7 Facts About Coffee You Probably Didn’t Know https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN0cxBYh8t8&
What If You Stopped Sleeping for a Week? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFCdyi3gUFk&
All Zodiac Signs Have A Hidden Addiction, Here’s Yours https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjSj_P2naWY&
What is dopamine and how does it affect you? 1:18
Rules you have to follow 1:57
My experience 3:14
– My first little victory 3:20
– How I had a clear vision of my future 4:39
– One more revelation 5:32
– What the next morning was like 6:33
– My conclusion 6:53
How you can make your dopamine fast experience more effective 7:35
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– When your brain receives the first dose of dopamine, it wants more and basically encourages you to repeat this activity over and over again. As a result, you get addicted to whatever it is that gives your brain dopamine — which makes it harder to carry on in the real world.
– Our computer, PlayStation, television, or any other device should be turned off for a day. The only thing you can leave turned on is your phone, but don’t cheat!
– No books, newspapers, or magazines. Even though they can be educational, they’re still a big distraction for your brain.
– No internet. Instead, try to live in the here and now. No music. Focus on your thoughts as opposed to shutting them down. No junk food. Your body deserves nice treatment too!
– As it turned out, all I needed to do to figure it all out was walk in the park for an hour! As I was heading home, I had a clear idea of how to make my project a reality.
– Once my list of things I hate was complete, I started to figure out what changes I needed to make to remove them from my life.
– On the day after my dopamine fast, I didn’t reach for the phone right away. I enjoyed every minute of my morning routine and only then quickly checked my Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
– I now start every day with a question: “How can I make my life even better?” Then I move forward as opposed to staying in one place.
– Make sure you have no obligations during your dopamine fast. It’ll be impossible not to use technology if you have work duties or even plan lunch with friends.
– Make a plan for your dopamine fast day. Sometimes it can be hard to figure out what to do on the spot.
– Finally, try to drink more water. This tip is essential for everyday life too, but on a dopamine fast it’s even more important.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: