I Straightened My Hair at Home With Just One Easy Remedy SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : While women with straight hair think about how to make it wavier, women with curly hair are dreaming about making it silky straight. Many styling devices can harm the hair structure, and you can’t always be sure about the effect of chemical hair straightening procedures. So you’re in the right place to find out about a magical, cheap alternative to keratin that’ll solve your problem and keep your hair under control.
Other videos you might like
10 Simple Tips That Will Make Your Hair Grow Faster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfT2llyUePk&
9 Tips to Keep Hair Clean and Voluminous Longer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkk7MPl1iRI&
10 Hair Care Myths You Should Stop Believing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSA0fWSeaG0&
Rice and Coconut Milk Remedy 0:29
Hot Oil Treatment 2:36
Milk Spray 3:30
Eggs and Olive Oil Mix 4:13
Aloe Vera Remedy 4:45
Coconut Milk and Lemon Juice Treatment 5:28
Banana, Curds, and Olive Oil Mix 6:13
Bonus: Straighten your hair overnight with hair bands 7:07
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– #1. Not only does it make your hair smooth but also way healthier, shiny, and full of life. It creates a kind of natural capsule around your hair.
– #2. Castor oil is a natural hair conditioner and can do miracles repairing your hair! It helped me combat the annoying frizz and didn’t dry my hair — it left it soft and moisturized.
– #3. You simply have to pour some milk into a bottle, spray it on so that your hair gets saturated, and leave it for 30 minutes. After the treatment is finished, rinse your hair with regular cool water.
– #4. This mask is using the natural properties of eggs, which are super rich in proteins, and olive oil, which works like a natural hair conditioner. Together, they nourish your hair and give you silky smooth look.
– #5. The enzymes in aloe vera work like natural hair softeners to smooth frizz and kinks. Plus, if you want to grow longer hair, aloe vera will be your best friend!
– #6. Let that lemon juice give your scalp a boost of vitamin C! Coconut oil will only make the effect stronger, and you’re gonna love how silky soft your hair is becoming.
– #7. The natural properties of honey, olive oil, bananas, and curds make the mixture not only smell like heaven but also a miracle worker for your hair structure.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: