How to Tie a Tie Easy: 6 Great Ideas SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/xsXMP6qQv-w : Hey guys! Do you also struggle tying your necktie? Today’s dressing rules don’t require men to wear a suit and tie to work every day, but everybody has a special occasion from time to time, and that’s when this piece of clothing comes into play.
There are knots that are really simple to tie. But you should know that it doesn’t fit all occasions. There are situations that require other types of knots. For example, the Full Windsor knot is probably the most official one, and the Victoria knot is more casual. So if you have no idea what to do with this long stretch of cloth, then here’re all the fancy ways to tie it!
Other videos you might like:
12 Style Rules Every Handsome Man Follows https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nVQeGwCaLw
14 Dressing Rules Everyone Should Learn Once and for All https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8MP4OCzJkY&
What HR Managers Learn About You By Looking at Your Clothes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fM8sCZZes
Oriental Knot 0:26
Half Windsor 1:31
Full Windsor 2:47
Saint Andrew 4:00
#howtotieatie #tie #brightside
– The Oriental Knot is the simplest to tie. If you learn how to do that, you will be able to manage the level one knot!
– The Half Windsor knot is a tougher knot to tie, but it’s totally worth it. It’s medium-sized and symmetrical, which makes it more official and yet makes you look more slender.
– The Full Windsor knot is a large knot for longer ties that’s probably the most official one. It also makes your neck look thicker, which adds to the masculinity.
– If you want a more easy-to-tie option of the Half Windsor knot, Saint Andrew is your choice. It will be a medium-sized, symmetrical knot good for any formal occasion.
– Want a smaller and more casual knot on your tie? Learn all about the Victoria tie knot.
– Finally, if you’re up for a challenge and ready for experiments, here’s the Eldredge knot for you. It’ll certainly turn some heads!
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC