How to Show Your Cat You Love It SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : Having a cat is awesome, and sometimes you just want them to know how much you love them. Luckily, there are tons of ways you can express your affection in their language. For example, you can blink slowly. I know it may seem strange but that’s what cats do when they feel relaxed and at peace. Show your cat that you feel the same way! It will instantly get the message!
Other videos you might like:
10 Exotic Animals You Can Keep as Pets at Home https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqK4qRK0nRA
10 Mistakes That Shorten Your Pet’s Life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCmaoBujsAI&
12 Signs Your Pet is Crying for Help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFtSoWyxqHU&
Playing games 0:24
Sleeping together 1:08
Turning the faucet on 2:18
Slow blinking 2:58
Nose-to-tail rubs 3:40
Holding hands 4:08
Head bumping 4:45
Leaning in 5:29
Saying your cat’s name 6:08
Voice mimicking 6:50
Learning your cat’s language 7:33
Letting it be 8:10
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Pick something that your kitty can’t get enough of, whether it’s a laser pointer they can chase or a toy with a special smell.
– If your cat always curls up next to you, this means that it sees you as a protector and someone it can trust its life with.
– Learning tricks isn’t just for the dogs! Cats are exceptionally trainable too, and training your cat is a great way to show affection as well as strengthen your bond together.
– Turning on the faucet and letting your cat drink from it shows that you understand and respect your kitty’s innate needs and wishes.
– Cats release special pheromones from glands in their cheeks and rub this scent on you to mark you. So, giving your cat a couple of nose-to-tail rubs sends the same message, that you see them as all yours too!
– Next time your cat presses against you as you’re watching TV or something, press a tiny bit of your weight back into them.
– You know how psychologists say that we trust people who say our name more? Well, the same goes for cats too!
– The earlier you understand how your cat expresses its emotions through body language and meows, the stronger your connection will be.
– Cats really value their independence and often need to spend some time alone. So if your cat isn’t that playful and rarely comes to you for cuddles and kisses, don’t try to force it.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: