Gardenscapes: 11 Tips and Guide To Beat Every Level will surely speed up your gameplay. Gardenscapes is an amazing addictive game that has blown the internet in so many ways. this game has over 100 million download players and active.
Its absolutely obvious why this game is at the number 1 spot. So to help you climb the ladder easier with less brain frustration when trying to plan your moves, we have written below Gardenscapes 11 BEST TiPS and Guide to beat every level.
Click the drop down list below to take you to the Gardenscapes guide you need.
1. You should always check the goals of the level and plan your moves according to them. If you need to collect a certain number of berries, butterflies, acorns, concentrate on doing those. If you need to break a particular number of color crates, then go for it first.
2. Look around the field before starting and plan out your first moves. Strategy is your best friend in this game.
3. you shouldn’t always follow the clues suggested by the game as sometimes they are not always your best option. Only Use them when you don’t see any better matches available.
4. If possible, make matches closer to the bottom of the field and/or make vertical matches as they create more room for the new pieces to fall. Those pieces increase your chances of getting automatic matches.
5. You should always keep in mind that the more pieces of the same type you match in one move, the more powerful power-ups you will get.
6. Detonate several power-ups at a time to charge the Rainbow Blast faster and cause more damage on the field while spending fewer moves.
7. Always try and remember that the Rainbow Blast is one of your best friends in Gardenscapes. It can help you almost with any goal of any level: fireworks, acorns and butterflies included.With a bit of luck, you might experience a certain kind of Gardenscapes magic: if 2 Rainbow Blasts fall next to each other, you can match them together and one layer of pieces and obstacles from the whole field will be gone in just one move. Amazing right.