First Born Children Are Smarter Than Their Siblings SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : So, scientists surprised us again. This time it’s about siblings. Studies show that first-born children score higher on IQ tests. If you’re not the eldest of your siblings, don’t stress! You also boast some pretty impressive features. But when it comes to vocabulary, reading, and atomic wedgies, the oldest siblings win hands down.
Other videos you might like:
HOW BIRTH ORDER CAN SHAPE YOUR PERSONALITY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcXTGFrKx5A&
BROTHERS VS. SISTERS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm3e8HxuVVM
Here’s What Your Baby Will Look Like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KELSthXPoSs&
Do they take up all the “smart” genes? 1:05
Okay, and which tasks are they thriving in? 2:00
The younger siblings are never too bright? 😨 2:27
Prince Harry VS. Prince William 3:23
Think you’re the smartest in your family? 😉 Test yourself! 4:19
– You’re a worrywart 4:37
– You took music lessons as a kid 5:24
– You’re an introvert 6:06
– You talk to yourself 6:55
– You tend to procrastinate 7:53
– You were the class clown (or you are!) 8:45
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– After assessing around 5,000 children ages 0 to 14 every 2 years, researchers discovered that first-born kids had better thinking skills compared to their younger siblings.
– First-borns scored higher in tests pertaining to vocabulary, letter matching, reading single words aloud, and picture vocabulary.
– Younger siblings are more likely to rebel, meaning they’re bigger risk takers and can accomplish a lot in the business world.
– While worrying all the time may get annoying to those around you — and even yourself — it can be a sign that you’re very intelligent.
– According to a study by the Association for Psychological Science, early music education can do a kid a lot of good when it comes to test scores.
– It’s believed that introverted people tend to think things over more, which is a trait found in many highly intelligent individuals.
– People who say things to themselves in their daily life tend to have better memories, stay more focused, and sort through thoughts with more clarity.
– The CEO and co-founder of Apple was a procrastinator himself! And according to psychologist Adam Grant, this was even more proof that Jobs was a genius.
– If you love making people laugh and can’t resist throwing down a good punch line now and again, you might be more verbally intelligent than most.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: