Everyone Generates 1,000 lb of Waste per Year, Here’s How You Can Change It SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/4JLjF89hz34 : https://youtube.com/ashbgame : Every day, without even thinking, you do the mundane task of taking the trash out, perhaps even multiple times! It’s not just boring, it’s a real threat to the environment. Well, I got a proposition for you. How about you stop being an average person producing around 1,000 pounds of waste a year? Try to switch out some of your daily habits with these super easy eco-friendly alternatives.
Other videos you might like:
15 Dramatic Changes on Earth Revealed by NASA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7txs0SPaJw&
A New Continent Is Discovered on Earth In the Pacific Ocean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMncyN_C-pQ&
12 Things You Should Never Flush Down the Toilet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5k–ucOuU&
Be cool, get a reusable shopping bag 0:27
Carry your own personal mug with you 1:08
Make something fancy of jars 1:43
Stop buying bottled water 2:19
How about buying shampoo in bulk? 2:49
Say “no” to plastic straws 3:27
… and synthetic bath sponge 3:52
Plan your meals for the next week ahead 4:10
Get creative! Reuse items! 4:46
Stop using paper towels at home 5:19
… and buying so many new clothes 5:51
Drink loose-leaf tea. It’s much tastier! 6:24
What to do about feminine hygiene products? 6:45
Get your own container for food 7:22
Look into rechargeable batteries 7:51
Find out how to reduce the amount of junk mail 8:14
Recycle your old phone 8:33
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– It’s way better to get into the habit of taking a reusable cloth bag when you go shopping.
– To stop using paper cups that go straight to the landfill, carry your own personal mug with you.
– Every time you buy something in a jar from the store, don’t just throw it away afterwards. Wash it out, sterilize it, and reuse it for something else.
– It takes up to 450 years for plastic bottles to break down, so it’s more important than ever that we stop buying bottled water and switch to reusable alternatives.
– Help our planet just by asking café or restaurant personnel not to put a straw in their drink when ordering one.
– About one-third of all food produced in the world for human consumption gets lost or wasted every year.
– Before you buy something new to replace an item that’s broken, see if you can fix it.
– Instead of trying to keep up with new trends that die just as quickly as they pop up, consider buying secondhand clothes at thrift or charity shops
– Switching from bagged to loose-leaf tea will save a lot of waste.
– Sanitary pads are a bigger threat to our planet than you might think. Within 10 years, a woman will use around 2,000 pads.
– Batteries are really bad for the environment because of the chemicals in them.
– Our gadgets contain a variety of precious metals, copper, and plastics, so recycling them helps conserve these valuable materials.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: