El Chapo Escaped Prison in the Craziest Way Possible SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/4JLjF89hz34 : https://youtube.com/ashbgame : Surveillance cameras around every corner, eagle-eyed and tough-as-nails guards, larger-than-life watchtowers – prisons are supposed to keep people in. Yet there are plenty of inmates who somehow manage to break free! And one of the most mind-blowing prison escapes ever was that of El Chapo…
Other videos you might like:
11 Illegal Things You Do Every Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H2jhigE2Tw&
Here’s What Gangs From All Over the World Look Like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80dA2K9OGqY&
Never Do These Things in Foreign Countries https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vllWyVBHnyM&
How El Chapo disappeared right from his shower 1:02
On a motorcycle through the underground tunnel 1:53
Other prison breaks
Wife to the rescue (by helicopter) 3:55
Teamwork makes the dream work 4:48
Oh, this one sounds more like a Cirque de Soleil act 5:48
The most infamous prison break 6:48
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– At a nearby construction site that held a run-down compound, a large group of El Chapo’s men dug a long tunnel to reach the nearby prison.
– Inside the tunnel, hollowed out by nothing but picks and shovels, was a metal track with a motorcycle that would transport El Chapo from one end to the other, all the way to the construction site.
– El Chapo’s men were also under a lot of pressure to finish as fast as possible because he could be transferred to another prison at any time without any notice.
– The motorcycle took him to the end of the nearly 1-mile-long tunnel, where his team was waiting for him with a fresh change of clothes and a getaway car.
– While Michel Vaujour was serving a long prison sentence, his wife Nadine Vaujour was spending her time taking helicopter flying lessons so that she could use one to extract her husband from behind bars.
– The Escape of the Texas 7 was on December 13, 2000. Just like out of a movie, one of the prisoners knocked the guard out from behind and took his uniform. While all that was happening, 3 other inmates managed to get past 4 prison guards and 9 supervisors.
– Choi Gap-bok, a man serving time in Daegu, South Korea, probably never imagined that 23 years of practicing yoga would come in handy for breaking out of prison!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: