A Secret the Starks of Winterfell Might Hold SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rREdMMfZT4 : Admit it, you’ve been wondering how the Game of Thrones will end since at least the second season, if not from the very beginning. Well, now that we’re several episodes into the final season, it’s high time for a new theory!
So, the song of ice and fire has finally come to its climax, and the battle between the Queen of Dragons and the Night King has begun — and seemingly ended. But does anyone really believe it’ll all end with such a cliché as a final epic fight? Or that the story of White Walkers is over without their motives being fully disclosed? Nah, that’d be way too simple!
Other videos you might like:
17 Scientific Facts That Seem Too Crazy to Be True https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuZtWOo98Fg&
12 Weird Things Our Ancestors Did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XWyZAu7BsY&
10 Things You Should Never Google https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zedhjlDdD4&
The Starks’ dark history 0:52
What could’ve happened, then, if the White Walkers weren’t defeated 3:54
What could result in the birth to the first real Starks 5:48
White Walkers in the season finale? 8:03
Preview photo credit:
Royal Mail Hit TV series Game of Thrones is being immortalised with a set of stamps issued by the UK’s Royal Mail: By Ferrari Press/EAST NEWS, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/61267167/i/68/t/127, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/61267174/i/75/t/127
Animation is created by Bright Side.
#gameofthrones #jonshow #daenerys
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– You could say Jon Snow and the Starks are the same, but they actually have no blood bond except that of Lyanna, Jon’s mother. And as you know, only the father’s blood counts in this world when it comes to inheritance.
– The Starks have a really dark history themselves, and it might just be that this secret will play a crucial role in the events to follow.
– Before the Wall was built, the Long Night had come, which brought White Walkers for the first time ever. They essentially wiped out all humans except a rather small group.
– No reason to believe that the Last Hero could’ve beaten an army of the undead led by powerful ice mages with just the Night’s Watch and Children of the Forest at his side. They were just too few for that.
– What could’ve happened, then, if the White Walkers weren’t defeated? The answer is simple: they made a pact. As we now know, the Children of the Forest created White Walkers in the first place, but then the latter rebelled against their creators. This episode shows that White Walkers aren’t just evil killing machines – they actually have their own free will.
– The White Walkers and the First Men could’ve really made a pact and sealed it with a marriage that would result in… the birth to the first real Starks!
– Of course, this is all just speculation, but there’s one last thing to mention in this theory. I know I disregarded Jon Snow as a Stark earlier, but he still has both Stark and Targaryen blood in him. That is, he’s a descendant of both White Walkers and dragons.
– White Walkers seem to be very intelligent, and the Night King — a really wise warlord. And he almost won, if not for that leap of faith and knife trick from Arya.
– This seems way too weird and simple to be the end of it, so I’m positive we have yet to see some White Walkers in the season finale, and it won’t be about a battle the second time around.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: