A Hot Bath Burns As Many Calories As a 30-Minute Walk SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : There’s nothing like soaking in a warm bath after a long hard day. And in case you’ve been trying to shed a few extra pounds, you could be killing two birds with one stone without even knowing it! A study revealed that when you take a hot bath, your body burns as many calories as it would during a 30-minute walk!
Other videos you might like:
9 Ways to Easily Lose Weight While Sleeping https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD1t5giRtVQ&
12 Stretches You Can Do at Home to Burn Fat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tTySC7ZXgA&
Why Japanese Are So Thin According to Science https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxsnYsA549Y&
Riding a bike or taking a bath, what would you choose? 0:31
Other unusual ways to burn calories:
– A shopping spree! 1:37
– Laughing 2:25
– Scary movies 3:10
– Having a pet 3:57
– Fidgeting 4:39
– Sleeping 5:23
– Chewing 6:06
– Playing games 6:51
– Ironing 7:32
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Since all the participants in this study were only men, it’s still unknown if the results would be the same for women because, well, their bodies differ a lot.
– According to research by leading British retailer Debenhams, UK women walk, on average, a whopping 154 miles per year while shopping, which is about as much as doing 5 marathons!
– Genuine laughter is like a mini cardio workout for the body. It makes your heart beat faster by 10 to 20%, and, according to a 2007 study by Vanderbilt University Medical Center, laughing for 10 to 15 minutes burns between 10 and 40 calories.
– Horror movies will also do the trick! That’s what researchers from the University of Westminster found in 2012.
– Walking the dog for an hour burns as much as 250 calories. Your furry friend is always full of energy, so by simply running alongside it, you can get a really nice calorie-burn.
– When you snooze, your body is actually pretty busy repairing cells, renewing tissue, and cleaning out toxins. That’s why an 8-hour sleep burns a whopping 500 calories!
– Speaking of munching, when you chew, your jaw muscles work super hard. Chewing, along with swallowing and digesting, burns about 140 calories per hour.
– Researchers at the Harvard Medical School say that doing Sudoku will make you shed 110 calories an hour!
– 60 minutes of ironing (which is the average amount of time you need to make all your clothes smooth and tidy on laundry day) is all it takes to blast away 100 calories.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: