A Boy With Autism Wrote a Poem, His Teacher Was Amazed SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/4JLjF89hz34 : https://youtube.com/ashbgame : Around 1% of all people in the world live with autism. It might sound a bit frightening, but people with autism are often extremely talented, and autism, in fact, helps them excel in different fields of life. Still, their life can be emotionally difficult. A 10-year-old boy with autism, Benjamin Giroux, wrote an amazing poem in which he tells us what it’s like to feel different from everybody else…
Other videos you might like:
10 Rare Diseases That Turn People Into Superheroes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlth9TUWaQg&
9 Typical Signs of an Emotionally Unstable Person https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODLAF85hI5o&
How People in Different Physical States See the World https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIxyLl3nnLY&
The poem by Benjamin Giroux 0:23
Why his family surprised to see it 1:17
The lady who stole the hearts of millions 2:29
The story of CEO of Game Freak 3:02
How autism helped Anthony Hopkins 3:57
What autism really is 4:35
How people with autism communicate 5:35
The autistic character of Sesame Street 6:23
How people on the spectrum see the world 7:34
What talents people with autism can possess 8:14
Self Portrait – Andy Warhol, Pop Life Exhibition, Tate Modern, London: By Jim Linwood/flickr, CC BY 2.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0, https://flic.kr/p/7wkyTA
Britain’s Got Talent banner at the ExCeL for auditions: By Ben Sutherland/flickr, CC BY 2.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0, https://flic.kr/p/aPLhxp
Animation is created by Bright Side.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Sonny Giroux, Benjamin’s father, explained that the family was pretty surprised to see such an outburst of emotions on paper. The boy rarely gives them more than a one-word answer when they ask him about how things are at school.
– One of the brightest examples is Susan Boyle, the lady who stole the hearts of millions back in 2009 when she took Britain’s Got Talent by storm.
– Tajiri is a video game designer and the founder and CEO of Game Freak, a video game developer. He started Game Freak, which was first a magazine focusing on the arcade game scene, when he was 17.
– A person can be really bright and communicative and autistic at the same time or autistic and experiencing problems with communication.
– When talking to them, one important thing to keep in mind is that they are normally really direct and see things in “black and white,” taking people at their literal word.
– In 2010, Sesame Street started their impressive work on the creation of a character that would teach kids about autism.
– People with autism see the world is pretty unique. They always focus on the center of an image, even if the main object is more to the left or right.
– People with autism are forthright, free from judgment, and show great passion for what they do.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: