9 Signs You Never Loved Your Partner SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : Your relationship can be a source of happiness and joy that makes your world more beautiful. But at the same time, love is kind of a tricky feeling. Our hormones often fool us into thinking that our relationship is based on love. If you look closer, however, you might find out it’s just an illusion, leading you to ask yourself, “Is this real love?”
Other videos you might like:
PASSION VS. REAL LOVE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7b8yjlxqnM&
9 Things That Show Your Love Without Words https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eruwjB62pXc&
Science Proves Anyone Can Fall In Love With You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9maxVPfUdDI&
You fall for the idea of love 0:37
You’re jealous 1:52
Everything happens too quickly 2:37
You’re being insecure 3:26
You desperately want everything to be perfect 4:15
Your feelings are all-consuming 5:02
Your relationship is full of drama 6:00
You feel like you won the lottery! 7:13
There was a “spark” between the two of you 8:10
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– If you feel attracted to your partner but there’s not a genuine connection, it’s just infatuation. And let’s be honest here: Sometimes you fall not for the person but the idea of love.
– Another point to consider is jealousy. If you keep getting jealous of your partner, even in innocent everyday situations, it’s a sign that something is off.
– A healthy loving relationship develops naturally. You both enjoy the process of building your relationship at a slow but steady pace, and you don’t feel the urge to rush things because every moment is precious.
– A deep attachment for someone makes you feel secure and strong. You don’t have a panic attack every time something goes wrong or not according to plan because you know that the bond holding you both together is not that easy to break.
– True love is about learning to communicate, compromise, and accept the fact that your relationship will have ups and downs.
– When you’re truly in love, you gain an amazing source of inspiration that changes your life for the better. You want to be the best version of yourself and create a better life.
– Love isn’t supposed to make you suffer. It doesn’t drain your energy but gives it to you. A true, deep attachment should make you feel comfortable and at ease — not tired and overwhelmed.
– When you really love someone, you see them for who they actually are — the good and the bad — and love them anyway.
– A crush can involve strong and intense emotions, but they never last long. Way too quickly they are replaced by loss of interest — while love is capable of passing the test of time. Moreover, it only gets stronger and deeper.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: