9 Psychological Tricks to Be the Most Charming Person SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rREdMMfZT4 : Have you ever noticed that some people could easily gain the trust of everyone and create a positive image of themselves? Jeff Haden, one of the most influential and popular people on LinkedIn and the author of almost 30 business and communication books, explained how they do it. It turns out they know some simple secrets, and today you have a chance to discover them all.
Have you ever thought, for example, how powerful tool a touch is? It helps people understand their emotions better. Expressing your feelings depends on the situation – you could either shake hands or pat someone on the back. This will help you show how sincere your words are, express the right feelings, and gain the trust of others. Interested? Here’re really important characteristics that make any person look more confident and charming.
Other videos you might like:
19 Simple Psychological Tricks That Actually Work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4tWdTmYZoM&
10 Hardest Choices Ever (Personality Test) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt8RupLIkBQ
10 Signs You’re Way More Intelligent Than You Realize https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlJ4WIj3j24
They’re not afraid to lose 0:50
They show they’re glad to meet you 1:28
They look for mutual understanding 2:08
They use the power of touch 2:46
They know how to use facial expressions and gestures 3:39
They’re not afraid to look silly 4:18
They’re good at asking questions 4:53
They always remember names 5:37
They listen more and talk less 6:27
#charisma #beingcharming #confidence
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Charming people don’t try to win at everything. On the contrary, their aim is to give more without expecting anything in return. For them, it’s not difficult to admit their mistakes, failures, or talk about their weaknesses.
– Maintaining eye contact is important in a conversation, and people who have charisma know this for sure. They smile when you smile. They frown or nod when you do.
– Most people unconsciously look for contradictions and disagreements, which can lead to a dispute rather than a conversation. Charismatic people always seek common ground with everybody.
– Charming people express their feelings incredibly well and accurately. They can turn even the most boring story into an enthralling conversation.
– Maybe ice skating or Twister is not their strong point, but they’re not afraid to be awkward. Curiously enough, people respect them even more because of this.
– Charming people can make you talk about yourself easily. They don’t hesitate to ask questions and talk openly about themselves as well. These people genuinely want to know what you’re thinking, and this makes them trustworthy.
– Charismatic people always remember names and other small details about others very accurately. When someone remembers your name when you’ve known each other for a short while or when you’ve only met once, it makes you feel more important in the conversation.
– Most people can’t listen at all, but they love talking about themselves. Everybody wants to share their own news. However, let’s admit it’s a nice feeling when you tell a story and notice everyone is listening to you carefully and reacting emotionally.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: