8 Ways to Burn Belly Fat Without Running or Dieting SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : It’s no secret that belly fat is one of the hardest types to get rid of – they don’t call it “stubborn” for nothing! Often living in big busy cities, you might not have access to outside running tracks and you may be too busy to regularly hit the gym. Thankfully, there are plenty of highly effective at-home exercises that melt belly fat in no time!
Other videos you might like:
5 Simple Exercises to Lose Thigh Fat Fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RfsfNsp1vs&
6 Types of Body Fat and How to Get Rid of It https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYiGxRBy6c&
8 Super Easy Ways To Reduce Side Fat Fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJaCxQqSN8Y&
Exercise #1: Push-ups 0:30
Exercise #2: Burpees 1:26
Exercise #3: Mountain climbers 2:54
Exercise #4: Crunches 3:59
Exercise #5: Sumo squat 5:01
Exercise #6: Sprinter sit-ups 6:01
Exercise #7: Bicycle crunches 7:15
Exercise #8: Forearm plank 8:52
If you want even quicker results… 10:30
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– You might assume that push-ups just work your arms and chest, but they also target and eliminate belly fat, which is exactly what we’re looking for!
– A lot of people dread burpees, but they really are a “must” if you’re looking to annihilate belly fat that just doesn’t want to go away!
– Mountain climbing is a great exercise for your whole body. There’s just one little problem: you don’t always have a mountain around to climb! Thankfully, mimicking the process will also do the trick, burning all that belly fat away!
– What’s a workout without some crunches? This exercise is a true miracle for removing excess fat from your abdomen, getting you one step closer to a perfectly toned belly.
– Sumo squats aren’t nearly as intense as they sound! And more importantly, they do a lot of good for your body, and that includes burning belly fat!
– Just like with mountain climbing, if you’re not gonna run, you can fake it till you make it! Sprinter sit-ups give you pretty much the same results as actual running without being so hard on your knees like the latter.
– Bicycle crunches not only get rid of upper and lower belly fat, they’ll sculpt your obliques too. You know what that means: no more muffin top!
– Planking is the best way to finish up any workout. This exercise targets your entire core and improves your stamina. It’s basically a full-body workout within one exercise!
– Your basic swimming exercise plan should include resistance training, kickboard exercises, water crunches, and some bicycle abs, which is pretty much the swimming version of bicycle crunches.
– Jumping rope increases your stamina and agility, and it’s perfect for targeting any fat on the body, the belly region included! But to get the results you want, you have to follow proper technique.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: