8 Car Secrets Only Experienced Drivers Know SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : Are you one of those drivers who trust their car mechanic fully? Good for you if you’ve found a true professional who takes good care of your vehicle! Unfortunately, not all mechanics are responsible and honest with their customers. There are several things they don’t want you to know so that they can take advantage of you when you bring your car in.
Other videos you might like:
10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Car (Never Ever!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh4bs5QOzpY&
8 Things You’re Doing Wrong When Driving Fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nen9Vdatpik&
10 Mistakes Lots of People Make When Buying a New Car https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrxQimKIFSk&
“Your car battery should be replaced!” 0:31
“You need to change the oil as soon as possible!” 1:47
“You need to replace your brake pads right now!” 2:43
“Drop in for a free inspection!” 3:51
“Your car might break down if you don’t use these services!” 4:31
“I’ll rotate your tires!” 5:03
“Your check engine light is on. You must have a serious problem!” 5:57
“Your car needs special additives to run better!” 7:02
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– The truth is that the biggest problem with the battery comes not from the battery itself but from the wires connected to it. The spots where they’re attached to the battery get damaged by corrosion.
– Various car experts state that the earliest you should start to worry about an oil change is after driving a minimum of 7,500 miles.
– You’ll probably agree that no one can ignore the terrible screeching of car brakes. But the most likely cause of these terrible sounds is rust on the brake pads.
– Some car service centers attract clients by promising free bumper-to-bumper examinations of their vehicles. After you bring your car in, a mechanic will most likely discover that it has tons of problems — which need to be fixed right away.
– Don’t fall for the offer of free lifetime muffler replacement! If you agree to this, you’ll just end up paying more money in the long run.
– Before you drive to the garage, mark the tires with chalk. You can write the letters “RL” on the rear left tire and “FR” on the front right tire. After you get your car back, check where the marks are.
– Few people know that the most widespread reason for the check engine light to appear on your dashboard is because your gas cap isn’t fastened well enough.
– Your mechanic may suggest that you buy additives for the engine, gas tank, or transmission. After you agree, you find out that these additives cost you an arm and a leg!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: