7 Cheap Islands No One Wants to Buy at Any Price SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/4JLjF89hz34 : https://youtube.com/ashbgame : Do you ever dream to own a private island? If so, you’ll probably find this information useful. Have you ever heard that there are whole islands out there that you can purchase for a fraction of the typical price? But the real kicker is that nobody wants to buy them! And there’re reasons for that.
Other videos you might like:
Scientists Finally Discovered the Truth About Easter Island https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4U5Y7MSAJc&
A New Continent Is Discovered on Earth In the Pacific Ocean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMncyN_C-pQ&
A Scary Island That Has Been Keeping a Secret for 80 Years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5KuzI0GeZo&
Islands with colonial ruins, Brazil 0:31
Untouched nature and pine trees, Canada 1:15
“Terrible Tilly”, USA 1:55
Partly flooded island, USA 2:43
Island with an abandoned fort, USA 3:15
The island that disappears in the spring, Canada 4:19
Island for a couple only, Australia 5:04
Other islands where you can live
Rabbits island, Japan 6:44
Battleship Island, Japan 7:39
Island in Venice, Italy 8:22
The island of true paradise, the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste 8:57
Preview photo credit:
Maatsuyker lighthouse: By Jeff Jennings/Wikimedia, CC BY-SA 3.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=1145737
Animation is created by Bright Side.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– For just 80,000 bucks, you can become the owner of not one but six islands situated on Brazil’s Sao Francisco River. But you’ll be subject to “small annual taxes.”
– Although Little Rocky Island lies in the Atlantic Ocean, neighboring islands protect it from foul weather. There’s no property on the island, but you can build anything you like there!
– Also known as “Terrible Tilly,” this island’s nickname speaks for itself. Well, it’s not technically an island in the traditional sense, it’s basically a rock with a single lighthouse on it off the coast of Oregon.
– If you have an extra 40K, you can buy a 1-acre island with a view of picturesque Maine. There’s a little cabin on the island, and you can theoretically build some other property there too if you want.
– You could become the owner of a historic private island on one condition: you have to restore the fort situated on it.
– People typically associate private islands with some sort of tropical paradise. But Canada’s McGibbon Island is nothing like that. Perhaps that explains the super low price tag of 30 grand.
– Welcome to a tiny island off the coast of Tasmania, Australia. This offer is open only for couples, and both partners should be equally eager to go to the island.
– Ōkunoshima Island lies approximately 2 miles off the coast of Japan. From 1929 to 1945, there was a chemical weapons plant on the island that produced poisonous gas.
– Dubbed “Battleship Island” because it looks like an old half-destroyed battleship, Hashima is located about 9 miles away from Nagasaki. From 1887 to 1974, there was a profitable coal mine on the island.
– Located in Venice, Italy, Lazzaretto Nuovo is also open for tourists but home to nobody. In 1468, the island became a quarantine area for ships that approached the city. This move was meant to protect Venice from the plague.
– Jaco Island belongs to the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste. This island looks like the picture of true paradise: lush green trees, crystal blue waters, and white sand. But his place is uninhabitable.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: