6 Little-Known Ways to Buy the Cheapest Airplane Ticket SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXfT0LLOvDM : An airplane ticket for $5 seems to be nonsense but not when you know how to search! Have you ever heard, for example, about the 24-hour rule? Check the same flight the next morning after you’ve booked it because search engines often set filters to default and may suggest cheaper options. If the price is lower, you can cancel your booking and re-purchase your ticket!
One more cool thing is well known to experienced travelers: they hide their destination in the middle of the route. If you need to get to Istanbul, don’t rush to book a direct flight. Sometimes, a flight to Rome with a transfer at Istanbul may be much cheaper. Interested? Here’re some unusual ways to find the cheapest option!
Other videos you might like:
10 Flight Attendant Secrets You Don’t Know About https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTY3Ub0C5rU&
That’s Why Airplane Seats Are Almost Always Blue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0esI1IrxCmk&
10 Little-Known Tricks for Perfect Sleep on a Flight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DMAOBco7Mc
The best time to buy 0:24
Airline system failures 1:02
The 24-hour rule 1:49
The cheapest airlines 2:18
A hidden city feature 3:24
Cheap ticket search engines 3:45
#travelcheap #cheaptickets #cheapflights
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– The 60-day rule works perfectly. Look for your flight not later than 1.5 to 2 months before the trip. Buy tickets on dates from mid-January until early March. Try to purchase your tickets on Tuesdays between 2 and 4 pm. Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons are when the ticket prices are the lowest.
– The website airfarewatchdog.com has a “Top 50 Fares” section that is updated daily. Another site, secretflying.com, posts a selection of system errors daily. Better follow it on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated.
– They are otherwise called budget airlines, and their policy is the best price you can get. Ryanair, one of the most popular budget airlines in Europe, is well known for its crazy discounts.
– Use other search engines too, rather than only the low-cost airlines as they track budget airlines and system errors. However, don’t forget to check the airline companies’ websites — on rare occasions their fares might be lower.
– Cheap ticket search engines analyze the prices among hundreds of airlines for the route you need and sort them by price, date, time of flight, number of stops, and other factors.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: