5 Simple Exercises for a Slim Waist and Toned Belly SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : Hey! If you’re doing traditional ab exercises for a 6-pack but you’re looking to get that irresistible hourglass figure, then you might wanna listen up! A lot of ab workouts do the opposite: they make you blocky and widen your waist. So, here are some exercises to cinch in that midsection and tone your belly in just 5 minutes a day!
Other videos you might like:
10-Minute Workout to Sculpt Your Body in 2 Weeks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DNioliqOug
8 Effective Exercises to Slim Down Your Face https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBtMAyTD9Hc&
How to Lose Arm Fat In 7 Days: Slim Arms Fast! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03eoSGpUPgM
Vacuum Exercise 0:24
Forward Bends 1:40
Russian Twists 3:09
Some other important tips 6:30
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– It’s better to do vacuum exercise every morning on an empty stomach. If you start to feel any discomfort at all, just stop and don’t include this one in your training routine. There are plenty of others you can do instead!
– Forward Bends. If you feel your lower back muscles stretching, it’s a good sign! This means you’re doing everything right and are working. But if you feel pain in your lower back, this one’s definitely not for you. But enough chit-chat!
– Russian twists really engage your obliques, upper, and lower abs. You’ll feel the burn, and that’s a good sign!
– Crunches are irreplaceable for working your abdominal muscles and slimming down your waist. They can also help you burn tons of calories and actually improve your posture. Just make sure to keep your neck relaxed to avoid straining a muscle there.
– Planking is perfect for strengthening your core and working out all four muscle groups in your stomach. And that’s exactly why it can easily give you a cinched-in waist and toned abs!
– Add more healthy fats to your menu. They can keep belly fat from building up and help you lose an impressive amount of weight. You can find healthy fats in nuts, seeds, salmon, herring, and even chocolate!
– Watch your sleep schedule. Your sleeping habits do affect your metabolism, so you can either improve it and lose weight or disrupt it and gain.
– Get active. This doesn’t mean you have to go jogging every morning. Try to make small lifestyle changes at first – they will add up! Skip the elevator and take the stairs.
– Meditate. Surprisingly, your mental health is just as important for your figure as regular exercise is. Whenever you get stressed, your body releases a hormone called cortisol, which activates the fat accumulation process in your abdominal area.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: