37 CUTE AND WARM YARN DIYS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : Easy DIY crafts for beginners and the whole family
It is always nice when families gather around to spend time together instead of watching tv or not paying attention to each other. So, in this video, we came up with some cool and awesome crafts you can create with your whole family that will help you bond together. We show you some fun DIY projects that everyone can do regardless of age.
In the first video section, we show you how you can create super easy DIY crafts to decorate your house that you can all do as a family to have some more fun.
– We show you how to create beautiful flowers using wool knit. You’ll only need a fork to create the pedals and then some green wool knit for the stem.
– We show you how you can create a cute little rug made out of wool knit simply by combining a few pom-poms that you can make using a chair.
– We also show you how to create cute little feathers made out of wool knit that you can attach to your dream catcher.
– For those of you who are looking to make their sweaters a little bit more interesting with some cool writing, we show you how to sew the words that you like on your shirt.
– In addition to those hacks, we also demonstrate a step-by-step tutorial on how to make your own plant pot using and paper cup and decorate it using wool knit.
For those of you who love yarn ideas, we have a huge variety of crafts you can make using this material that you will absolutely love.
– You can make a cool throw pillowcase by cutting up some yarn, tying it together with another piece of yarn and then brushing it out with a comb. After that, using some hot glue, stick the little bubbles to your plain pillowcase and iron them using your hair straightener.
– We also show you how to create beautiful lamp decorations using yan that will give your house some color. Simply take your favorite color yarn, place it through your sewing needle and then pierce a PVA glue container to run it through. After that, start wrapping the yarn around a balloon, let it dry and then break the balloon using a needle.
– If you have some rainbow yarn, you can use it to decorate old items that have been damaged. For example, an old family picture frame, or an old vase.
Watch our whole video to find out all of our amazing DIY hacks that you can do with your whole family. We show you some cool embroidery tutorials that you can try if you are a beginner and you would like to start with the craft, or we show you some more awesome yarn crafts to try!
0:07 – Cool effortless crafts
1:09 – Cool dreamcatcher feathers
1:43 – Cool sweater decoration
2:46 – DIY fluffy teddies
3:14 – Yarn craft ideas
3:52 – Cool apartment decorations
4:57 – Simple embroidery flowers
6:04 – DIY lazy Daisy
8:14 – Pumpkin yarn decoration
9:30 – How to make yarn star ornaments
11:46 – How to decorate your vases
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/