36 AMAZING HACKS FOR EVERYDAY LIFE SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : HACKS YOU WILL NEED IN EVERYDAY LIFE
This is a collection of helpful lifehacks that will help you to cope with such unexpected situations as a broken zipper, hole in a wall, ink stains and other.
– Have you ever thought what to do if you accidentally split your pants at work? Don’t worry, we have a perfect way to solve this problem! Take the pants off and turn them inside out. Staple along the inner seam.
– Stick sanitary pads to your shirt to avoid shirt stains
– If you accidentally left a red sock in a load of whites and all your t-shirts are pink now, don’t panic as we have a perfect solution. Take a bucket with water, pour peroxide and soak your pink shirts for 10 minutes.
– If your iron is out of order, boil water in a pan and use it to iron your shirt
– You can use bobby pins to create a super stylish necklace just for 5 minutes, and it will be a fabulous accessory for a party
– Fix a hole in your sweater using a bobby pin
– Use tic tac box to organize tiny things like bobby pins
– Learn our genius lifehack how to use a hand mixer as a ball winder
– Cut your old jeans and make an apron for tools
– If your wooden furniture is looking a little beat up after years iron it with water and a paper towel. It evens out indents on wood furniture, making them disappear almost entirely
– Brick walls are incredibly popular nowadays but there is a way that you can get the brick wall look without using real brick. Check out how to make the fake brick wall, the idea is very simple but effective
– Remove ink stains with the help of milk
Don’t forget to share these incredible lifehacks with your friends!
00:09 How to fix a stuck zipper
00:21 Split pants?
01:44 Get rid of ink stains
02:53 Iron your clothes using a pan
03:55 Surprising uses of bobby pins
08:05 Lifehacks with zip ties
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/