For the most woman, the must-have beauty procedure is manicure because perfectly polished nails will make you look confident. Manicure is very important if you are going to visit a special event or want to look a bit glamorous even if you prefer wearing jeans and plain t-shirts. However, manicure made in nail salons may cost a lot. But you can learn how to save a lot of money and learn do-it-yourself manicure solutions. We are here to help you with helpful tutorials with simple and beautiful nail designs, surprising nail care tips and even with a recipe of handmade nail polish.
Learn the best selection manicure hacks you dreamt of:
– Try a manicure design that will remind you of summer days. It doesn’t require much effort to create this perfect floral nail design: use white nail polish to cover your nails and take a marker of different colors to draw simple flowers. When flowers are ready, add few drops of alcohol over your print. Don’t forget to share this idea with your friends!
– Peel-off manicure is a perfect solution for those who love glitter nail polish and know that it’s really hard to remove it. Use PVA glue as a base coat and let dry. Cover this base coat with glitter nail polish. Try this fantastic peel-off manicure idea!
– Stripped manicure looks cool and let’s do it in the simplest way possible – use dental floss to create a perfect stripped manicure. Wrap the finger with dental floss and cover with nail polish. Remove dental floss.
– Remember that you should always take care of your nails especially if you do not wear dishwashing gloves in the kitchen. We share a simple and cheap way to make your nails much healthier! Melt some wax in a bowl using a microwave. Let the wax cool a bit and place your fingers inside for few seconds and after that place fingers in a bowl with cold water. Repeat during the week and enjoy the result
– Try to make a nail polish remover marker. This is a genius idea especially when you need to correct your manicure. Take a highlighter and remove the core piece and place in water until the color is gone. After that place in nail polish remover, pull out and return to the marker.
00:14 Floral manicure idea
00:49 Use PVA glue as a base coat
01:41 Valentine’s day nail art
02:02 Use wax for your nails
04:09 Homemade nail polish remover
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/