30 SMART LIFE HACKS WITH SOCKS SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/xsXMP6qQv-w : Different ways you can repurpose socks.
If you have some extra pair of torn socks laying around, before you through them away watch this video to find out on how to repurpose them.
– You can wear socks on top of your shoes when cleaning or doing some paint-jobs around the house to keep them clean.
– If you have a whiteboard at home and you want to clean it thoroughly, you can use socks to do so.
– You can use socks as umbrella covers to keep the umbrellas looking intact.
– If you don’t have oven mitts, you can use a thick pair of socks to get the food out of the oven.
– You can also sew a sock on the inside of your trousers to keep your money safe.
0:07 – Single life-tips for socks
2:26 – How to polish your shoes
4:14 – DIY heatless curls
5:42 – DIY pencil case
8:17 – How to make sock roses
9:51 – DIY hair donut
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit: