29 COOL HACKS FOR EVERYDAY LIFE SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/Rf0N9981Eqw : GREAT HOUSEHOLD TIPS
This video is full of surprising ways to use such ordinary things as zip ties, coke, club soda, and soap bar.
– You can easily make shadow shields by your own hands. Shadow shields cost a lot more and sanitary napkins could be found in any supermarket. Cut the sanitary napkin as it’s shown in the video and stick it on your face. Now you won’t have any trouble trying to master perfect smoky eyes.
– There are a lot of ways to use a bar of soap: defog your eyeglasses by using a soap bar, eyebrow volumizer, cheap closet freshener. Make cleaning bombs at home by mixing baking soda, citric acid, and liquid soap.
– Remove broken light bulb base from the socket using a potato or a plastic bottle. There an effective recipe for clogged sink – mix water, vinegar, and baking soda.
– There is a quick way to dry jeans – microwave them
– Make a cake in a mug – mix melted butter, cocoa, sugar, flour, an egg. Mix and microwave
– Use club soda to make fluffy pancakes – use pancake mix, an egg, and club soda
– If you spilled coffee on tablecloth use club soda immediately to clean it
– Clean foggy and cloudy car headlights using coke
– Coke successfully helps to cure mosquito bites
– Cover the rusted bolts with Coca for several minutes and the result will surprise you
– Cola will make your hair lighter. Try this lifehack and share the results in comments below
– Clean your electric kettle from scale using Coke. Boil coke in a kettle
– Easily remove chewing gum from hair using chewing gum
– Check out unexpected uses of zip ties
00:23 Handmade shadow shields
01:01 Unexpected ways to use a soap bar
01:40 Inexpensive closet freshener
06:50 Cake in a mug
08:48 Fluffy pancakes
12:17 Zip tie hacks
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/