23 LIFE SAVING KITCHEN HACKS FOR EVERYDAY USE Latest Movie Trailers, Clips, Music, Ashbgame Games and All Round Entertainment https://ashbgame.com https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEpCgrnIa3x5IhI_kKZPwZolfzBpi_pID https://twitter.com/ashbgame https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoREPvie2mE EVERYDAY KITCHEN HACKS
There are things we do every day that could be really embarrassing and need some change. We share hacks that will help to optimize some activities to save a lot of time and improve everyday life. We need kitchen skills during all our life: from student’s time till having own family you need to feed. Do you spend a lot of time on cooking? Watch our video and discover perfect solutions to the problems that made your life harder while cooking. Find out how to peel and cut fruits and vegetables in the quickest way possible and how to prepare easy dishes without spending hours.
Find a lot of lifehacks that will make this process much easier:
– Check out how to make a perfect peanut butter sandwich
– You can make a cake out of melted ice-cream
– Use empty and clean ketchup bottle to cook pancakes
– Dental floss is a perfect tool to cut the dough
– Bake pineapple slices to decorate a cake
– Use dental floss to cut watermelon
– Find out how to pit cherries using a glass bottle and chopsticks
– Cook fruit salads really quickly and peel kiwis using a whisk. Cut a kiwi in half, take a mixer whisk, insert it right in the kiwi and turn around. Ready!
– We share the easiest way to cut a pomegranate
– Prepare a perfect dessert – hull strawberries and add chocolate. Yummy!
– Keep your fingers safe while cooking by making the guard. Take a plastic bottle and follow our instructions!
– Avocados could be stored in their cut and uncut form. Cut avocados will naturally oxidize if left unprotected that why you need to place onion near avocado
00:15 Perfect peanut butter sandwich
00:43 Use melted ice-cream to prepare a cake
03:03 How to store fish
07:18 Use dental floss to cut a watermelon
10:43 Cool breakfast idea
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: http://bit.ly/1NOjjY3