Check out mind-blowing kitchen ideas that will ease your life:
– Fresh avocados could be stored in their cut and uncut form. Cut avocados will naturally oxidize if left unprotected that why you to cover the cut part with lemon juice and wrap in plastic wrap
– Find out how to easily open the jar using a bowl and warm water along the table, how to measure a perfect portion with the help of empty coke bottle, how to cut a lot of eggs in 2 minutes.
– If a loaf of bread became stale, run bread under water and put it in the oven and bake for 8 minutes
– Create gorgeous hanging plant pot holders for your favorite home plants and flowers. All you will need is macramé, favorite potted plant! You can adjust for any length you want.
– Use grill rack to quickly cut the avocado
– Turn the ordinary mango into cute rose
– Check out a cool breakfast idea that is really yummy and looks good. Stylish and fun breakfast sets a great mood for the upcoming day. You’ll need 4 and a half sausages. Firstly, cut every sausage in halves. Then cut every half in half again and join two parts together with a toothpick. Now put these sausages in the form of a star on the frying pan and break three eggs inside of the star
– You can make cool coke popsicles using vacuum seal the plastic bags
– We’ll show you how to deal with flat champagne
– Check out how to open a difficult jar – place a jar upside down into hot water and wait a bit
– Do you love fries as we do? Check out a quick way to cut potatoes and cook French fries – use apple core slicer to make perfect homemade fries!
Don’t forget to share these helpful kitchen lifehacks with your friends!
00:37 Genius fruit hacks
02:35 Mango roses
03:40 Fun breakfast idea
04:34 Coke popsicles
05:07 Stale bread hack
06:57 How to store cut avocados
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/