21 Surprising Facts You Didn’t Know 5 Minutes Ago SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : Picture this. You need to strike up a conversation with a person you’ve never seen before at some social gathering. You desperately try and find an interesting topic to make small talk, but end up empty-handed. Hello, awkward silence. Luckily, there is a solution! You could try and impress those around you with some fascinating facts that few people know!
Other videos you might like:
20 Interesting Facts You’re Too Lazy to Google https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZqFokYyluw
9 Facts We Should Finally Stop Believing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoVEgea–FQ&
17 Jaw-Dropping Facts You Didn’t Know About the Human Body https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZhclrlQ2Eo&
Cows need close friends 0:23
Sea otters have the densest fur 0:39
Alcohol in space 1:05
Zombies do exist 1:38
Arctic Reindeer can change their eye color 2:05
The tallest mountain in our Solar System 2:29
Your corneas have no blood vessels 3:01
Why Chinese judges wore glasses with dark lenses 3:19
The largest diamond 3:42
The only venomous primates 4:29
Your stomach turns red when you blush 4:57
High heels for men 5:27
One day on Venus 5:49
The most terrifying lake 6:11
Worms that can jump 6:37
The scariest places to hike 7:11
Michael Jackson’s famous move 7:46
Rats know how to laugh 8:26
Jellyfish Lake 8:46
Spotted lake 9:24
The most adaptable creature on this planet 9:41
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Cows form powerful social bonds and make BFFs. When their close friends are away, cows actually show physical symptoms of stress and depression.
– There is a species of wasp in Costa Rica that attacks spiders and takes over their minds, transforming them into literal zombies!
– Arctic Reindeer can change their eye color. The color changes from gold in the summer to blue in the winter.
– Olympus Mons on Mars is way bigger than any mountain in our happy little family of planets floating around the sun.
– Unlike the rest of your body, your corneas don’t get any blood supply because they don’t have any blood vessels.
– You won’t be able to find the largest diamond on planet Earth. Right now, it’s happily floating in space, 50 light years away from Earth in the constellation of Centaurus.
– High heels first appeared in Persia, reaching Europe at the end of the 16th century. At that time, people believed that heels were very masculine, and they were definitely a great way to make a man tower over others.
– One of the most terrifying places on our planet is probably Lake Natron in Africa. Its water contains so much sodium bicarbonate that animals who die in or around the lake turn into calcified mummies!
– Scientists have recently discovered worms that can jump! These creatures, also called Asian jumping worms, live in the Midwestern United States.
– Humans are not the only ones capable of raucous bouts of laughter. Rats know how to laugh as well!
– If you prefer to keep away from jellyfish, don’t ever visit Jellyfish Lake on Eil Malk Island, Palau.
– If you’ve never seen a spotted lake, take a trip to British Columbia, Canada. Its unusual appearance is due to the water in the lake evaporating in the summer. All that is left is tiny mineral pools of different colors.
– The mimic octopus can change its color, shape, behavior, and texture! In total, the octopus can pretend to be one of 15 different marine species!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: