20 Unknown Facts That Might Save Your Life One Day SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/xsXMP6qQv-w : Most people don’t even think about being in danger. But Anyone can find themselves in a position when a lot is at stake. And it might happen when no one’s around to save the day. Panicking, implementing the wrong order of actions, or underestimating the seriousness of the situation can lead to very bad consequences. And often, it’s due to a lack of knowledge.
In this case, you’ll have to become your own hero, so learning some basic safety and survival tricks is absolutely crucial. Do you know, for example, why you should never use bleach and cleaning products that contain ammonia at the same time and in the same room? Or why the smell of urine or fish at home, for no apparent reason, should set off alarm bells in your head? You don’t? So here’s a list of facts that can help you act rationally in a critical situation.
Other videos you might like:
11 Tips That’ll Save Your Life In a Critical Situation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-i1EmOe9Gk&
16 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-q3__UEKtw&
Put a Glass on Your Door Handle, It Will Save Your Life! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6k4jpl4UUs&
Using multiple detergents 0:31
The smell of urine or fish at home 0:50
Oil burning on the stove 1:11
Your car’s in the middle of a railroad track 1:47
How you can be sure you have a heat stroke 2:12
Getting stuck with your car in the middle of nowhere 2:33
A big thunderstorm 3:07
Touching an electrified object 3:44
A snake bite 4:07
Calling an emergency service 4:34
Dizziness under water 4:51
An accidental encounter with a wild animal 5:05
Crossing the road 5:31
Jumping into water from high up 5:45
How to break a car window 6:19
How to start a fire with a water bottle 6:34
Tornado safety 6:55
A metallic taste in your mouth 7:21
If your car skids 7:42
Dealing with quicksand 7:48
#survivaltips #safety #brightside
– Never use bleach and cleaning products that contain ammonia at the same time and in the same room. Their vapors will mix in the air and create a toxic gas called chloramine.
– The smell of urine or fish at home means that the electrical wiring might be melting, which can lead to a fire or even an explosion!
– Try not to leave a pan or a deep-fryer unsupervised. But if you did, and your cooking oil caught fire, do NOT attempt to extinguish this fire with water – it’ll only make the flames shoot higher!
– A simple spare tire can save your life. While burning, it will produce thick black smoke visible from miles away, and chances are, somebody will notice your SOS signal.
– Three to four seconds before lightning strikes, you’ll feel a metallic taste in your mouth, and your hair will stand on end. Immediately sit down, bring your heels together, and place your hands on your knees.
– If you suspect that some object might be electrified, but you have to check it, touch it with the back of your hand.
– Never touch the area around the wound; otherwise, the venom will spread way faster.
– If you’re calling an emergency service, first of all, give them your address. Only after that should you explain the reason for your call.
– If you get disoriented after diving and can’t figure out which way you should swim to get back to the surface, exhale.
– Any scratch or bite received from a wild animal can lead to rabies. Within 10-15 minutes after the accident, you should thoroughly wash the wound and rush to a hospital.
– If you’re crossing the road and see a bright sun reflection on the windshield of the oncoming car, chances are the driver won’t see you.
– Always plug your nose when you jump into a lake or a pond from high up, feet first. The water could be swarming with dangerous one-celled animals, and the most horrifying among them is something known as the “brain-eating amoeba.”
– If you find yourself face to face with a tornado, and it seems to be hovering over the same area, it’s most likely moving toward you. Choose an upright standing object and focus on it.
– If your car skids, you can regain control of it by steering in the direction of the skid rather than against it.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC