18 Food Myths: Why Healthy Eating Is Wrong SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : When everyone talks about losing weight, it makes you want to start eating healthy food. But what does it mean to eat healthy? Once people hear healthy eating most of them think no gluten, no carbs, and certainly no food after 6 P.M., right? But let me tell you a little secret – all this is nothing more than a myth! And it’s time to bust more of them…
Other videos you might like:
5 FOODS YOU NEED TO AVOID TO LOSE WEIGHT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhUO2Y4UgXY&
10 Foods That Make You Look 10 Years Younger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIQVLJtl1Pc&
What’s the DASH Diet and Why Doctors Call It the Best Diet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yt7BoU0qVA
Organic food is healthy food 0:27
You have to eat certain number of fruit a day 0:52
If you eat sweets, you eat unhealthy 1:28
Sugar causes obesity 1:57
Salt is the enemy 2:24
Egg whites are healthier than yolks 2:57
You should replace butter with margarine 3:31
Carbs are bad for you 4:08
You can be healthy only if you eat superfoods 4:38
Snacks improve your metabolism 5:08
Skinny coffee is healthier than regular one 5:34
Diet soda is better than regular one 6:00
Kale is the healthiest green you can find 6:44
You should cook with coconut oil 7:22
Healthy food should look cool 8:04
Gluten is the worst thing ever 8:41
Eating after 6 P.M. makes you fat 9:09
You need to detox regularly 9:45
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– All organic chocolate, cookies, chips and other things you love are still full of sugar and fat that you run away from in their non-organic versions.
– The main thing you should pay attention to is the energy balance of your food. For example, an ordinary avocado on wheat toast contains more calories than 30 grams of forbidden Nutella on white toast.
– Sugar, obviously, shouldn’t be in your menu if you want to eat healthy. However, it’s not responsible for all the problems in the world, even obesity!
– The best type of salt for your health is pink Himalayan one. It provides your system with 84 key trace minerals and, therefore, has a positive effect on your system.
– Egg yolks are highly nutritious, making you feel full for longer periods of time. So throw away all your snacks and make it a habit to eat one whole egg every day!
– Before buying a new “healthy eating sensation” you see all over the Internet, make sure that it really is nutritious and healthy for your body.
– Diet soda originally contains less calories but don’t forget that it’s an artificial sweetener. These stuff make your system crave sugar like never before and your figure definitely doesn’t benefit from that.
– When you decide to cook your meal using coconut oil or add it in your healthy salad, you give an additional boost to your “bad” cholesterol, shifting your system’s balance. Instead, use extra virgin olive oil!
– Avoiding gluten can make you healthier only if you have Celiac disease or gluten intolerance. In any other case, you’re perfectly fine!
– All this nonsense about not eating after 6 P.M. is another popular myth that people still live by.
– Our body is a truly magical system which works like a clock if you take good care of it. It already does all this dirty work for us. Your job is simple – love your body and nourish it!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: