15 Surprising Rules Even the Queen Can’t Break SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/WfsAkSb923k : At least once in your life, you must have wondered what it would feel like to be a royal. Well, if you were a royal in the UK, you wouldn’t be able to eat shellfish, play Monopoly or even say certain words. Yep, it’s not all crumpets and tea parties for them; and some of the rules they must follow are just plain weird, to say the least.
For example, that there’s a rule the royals never ever violate! It’s the ban on autographs. Or did you know that the members of the royal family don’t vote? Another interesting fact is that they can’t wear fur. Actually, in 2000, all fur farms were officially forbidden in the UK. In any case, this rule seems to have been forgotten, since some royals, and even the Queen, have been caught sporting their furs.
Other videos you might like:
14 Strict Rules Princesses Are Forced to Follow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifmcUo5vwSI&
7 Little Things That Give Us Away Completely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p16xW94tdt8&
10 Big Secrets Disneyland Princesses Can’t Tell Anyone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssTdkqVW8xQ
They must keep a minimum of 6 ravens at the Tower of London 0:30
They can’t be touched by non-royals 0:55
They aren’t allowed to say certain words 1:37
They can’t vote 2:40
They can’t hold a political office 3:13
They can’t play Monopoly 3:35
They can’t eat shellfish 4:01
They can’t sit with their legs crossed 4:38
They must keep the order of precedence for seating arrangements 5:17
Their clothing can’t send ambiguous messages 6:03
They can’t wear fur 6:36
They must accept gifts graciously 7:07
The royal always leads the way 7:27
They must spend Christmas together 7:55
They can’t eat after the Queen has finished eating 8:15
#royalfamily #royalrules #MeghanMarkle
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– “If the ravens leave the Tower, the kingdom will fall…” Legend has it that there should be at least six ravens residing at the fortress to keep the Tower and the kingdom from falling.
– One rule the royals never violate is the ban on autographs. In order to prevent forgery, they’ll never give you their signature.
– They aren’t allowed to say certain words. I’m not referring to political opinions, but words you and I use every day. “Toilet”, “perfume”, and “pardon”, for example, are off limits because of their French origins.
– It’s unconstitutional for Her Majesty the Queen to vote because she’s the reigning monarch. The other members of the royal family don’t because it’s become a tradition for them to stay politically neutral.
– With their excellent education and love for the general public, you’d expect the royals to make great politicians. But in fact, they aren’t allowed to run for office.
– Some royals, including the Queen, choose not to eat shellfish or rare red meat to avoid allergic reactions or food poisoning.
– The royals can’t just sit however they feel most comfy. Both royal men, and especially women, never cross their legs! Crossing their ankles is fine, but they have to keep their legs together.
– When it comes to the royal family, they can’t arrive at an important event in random order and sit next to whomever they choose. There are really strict rules concerning the order of precedence at processions.
– Royals are expected to lead the way in fashion with their sophisticated and elegant style. Their outfits are usually modest, yet fashionable, with no hidden messages.
– It was declared by Edward III way back in the 12th century that no one, including the royal family, could wear fur. Centuries later, saying no to fur has become a way to stop cruelty against animals.
– Whatever the nature of the gifts, all the members of the royal family must accept them graciously. Since all the gifts belong to the Crown, the Queen gets to decide who’ll keep which gift.
– Whenever on a walk with their spouse, the royals can’t hold hands and walk however they want.
– Anyone dining together with the Queen, including the members of the royal family, must keep this simple rule: they always have to follow Her Majesty’s every move and do what she does.
– Traditionally, the members of the royal family spend Christmas with each other every year.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC