13 Famous Actors Before and After Movie Makeup SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : Movie magic isn’t just a saying, it’s a real thing! Where else but a movie set can you enter as yourself and come out a completely different person or even creature? Here’re the brightest examples of outstanding makeup that viewers all around the world will remember for a long time. Do you think you would be able to recognize these actors without help?
Other videos you might like:
What Horror Movie Actors Look Like in Real Life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJQUk95pNkE&
22 Truths About Game of Thrones You Should Know https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cGBLo9ucPk&
12 Eye-Opening Facts About Bohemian Rhapsody You Should Know https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBrQpRBJY1E&
Charlize Theron in Monster 0:20
Cate Blanchett in Manifesto 1:00
Bill Skarsgård in It 1:41
Dan Stevens in Beauty and the Beast 2:37
Jacob Tremblay in Wonder 3:35
Richard Brake in Game of Thrones 4:32
Gary Oldman in Darkest Hour 5:03
Margot Robbie in Suicide Squad 5:49
Daniel Radcliffe in Horns 6:31
Nicholas Hoult in Mad Max: Fury Road 7:15
Halle Berry in Cloud Atlas 7:45
Joel Edgerton in Bright 8:23
Doug Jones in The Shape of Water 9:02
Preview photo credit:
HORNS (2013 film): By MANDALAY PICTURES, http://www.mandalay.com
Daniel Radcliffe attends a ceremony honoring him with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday, Nov. 12, 2015, in Los Angeles: By Rich Fury/Invision/AP/East News, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/42480339/i/0/t/0
Animation is created by Bright Side.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Along with Charlize Theron’s Oscar-winning performance, her makeup, prosthetics, and dedication to the art of acting completely transformed her into the late serial killer Aileen Wuornos.
– Actress Cate Blanchett blew movie-goers away in 2015 with her performances in Manifesto. In the film, she portrayed a whopping 13 personas!
– Who would’ve thought that the actor who was transformed into the nightmare-inducing children-eating clown is actually a nice-looking young Swedish man by the name of Bill Skarsgård!
– Actor Dan Stevens is anything but a beast in real life. But with some good makeup artists and prosthetics, even someone as handsome as Stevens can morph into a giant, broken-hearted, hairy creature stuck in a castle!
– At the time the movie Wonder was being made, 11-year-old actor Jacob Tremblay was already enduring what most grown-up actors consider unbearable. That is, hours in the makeup chair!
– If you were to put actor Richard Brake’s picture next to The Night King from the Game of Thrones, you’d bet money on them being completely different people.
– It took an incredible amount of time for artist Kazuhiro Tsuji to achieve the transformation. That included 13 makeup tests, 48 consecutive shooting days, and 200 hours of Gary Oldman sitting in the makeup chair!
– Margot Robbie explained that the wig and the costume were hard to deal with, but her gold bangles were actually the most uncomfortable since the spikes on them would stab her during action scenes!
– Daniel Radcliffe had to sit for several hours in the makeup chair before coming on set in order to get his makeup, hair, and prosthetics just right.
– Nicholas Hoult’s transformation into the terminally ill Nux apparently took two hours of makeup every day of shooting.
– The makeup artists for 2012’s Cloud Atlas managed to pull off the impossible: they turned the stunning Halle Barry into a wrinkly old man.
– To transform actor Joel Edgerton into an orc cop by the name of Nick Jakoby, artists worked on him for around 3 hours a day every time he was on set.
– Doug Jones couldn’t text on his phone or even turn a doorknob while in his head-to-toe costume.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: