12 Quick Ways to Make Anyone Miss You SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : No one wants to come across as clingy or needy. But if you’re in a relationship or you just met a new potential partner, you might feel that you’re getting less attention than you deserve. Instead of wallowing in sorrow, change the rules of the game — make them crave your attention!
Other videos you might like:
10 Couple Sleeping Positions and Their Real Meanings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dugmxGZ6k5o&
Who Is the Right Person for You? (Personality Test) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJqjsYY8aY4
10 Early Signs of a Toxic Relationship https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEUw8-LnhwI&
Cut down the communication 0:23
Don’t reply right away 1:00
Add some mystery and surprise 1:39
Spend time with your friends, and stay busy 2:20
Don’t rush things 2:59
Send them pictures 3:38
Use social media 4:14
Work on your self-esteem 4:46
Be the best version of yourself 5:33
Leave something that reminds them of you 6:11
Experience new stuff together 6:39
Find your unique scent 7:10
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– If you see each other every day, change your routine a bit. For example, you can cancel your plans with them once in a while.
– When you like someone, you’re eager to hear from them as soon as possible, and that’s natural. But curb your enthusiasm a bit, and don’t call or text them back right away.
– To make someone think of you, you have to remain slightly unknown to them. Most people lose interest pretty quickly if they know everything about someone.
– Don’t put your life on hold for them — you need to have a rich, fulfilling life if you want to be interesting to them.
– No matter how strong your feelings might be, take things slowly. Keep some personal distance at the beginning.
– When you’re apart, let them know what you’re up to by sending pictures. For example, if you’re all dressed up for a night out with your friends, ask one of them to take a picture of you.
– Sometimes you want them to know about your activities in an indirect way, and that’s when social media can be a great help.
– If you think about yourself as a boring person, the chances are high that you’ll leave the same impression on others.
– Find your own style that will make all your beautiful features stand out.
– Purposefully “forget” something small, like your bracelet or a watch.
– When we try new activities, we get really excited. Sharing that feeling of excitement with someone will make that person more significant to you.
– Have you ever experienced a certain smell and suddenly a person or place popped into your mind? That’s why you should try to use the same perfume every time you see your special someone.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: