11 Mystery Riddles Only the Bravest Can Crack SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXfT0LLOvDM : When watching detective movies, you probably guess the criminals’ names before the detectives do, exclaiming, “Come on, it’s easy!” We all love detective stories where policemen investigate the most challenging cases. And we bet you dreamed of catching criminals in your childhood. If you’re a fan of detective stories, here’s your chance to try on Sherlock Holmes’s deerstalker! Bright Side gives you the opportunity to feel like a real detective by solving cases using just a few hints.
You’ll have just 10 seconds to crack each of these bloodcurdling crime riddles. But no pressure! If you need more time to figure out the answer, you can always pause the video.
Other videos you might like:
35 Best Detective Riddles Only the Smartest 2% Can Crack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOZDGkagSpQ
10 Fun Kiddy Riddles That Stump Most Adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBPraaPfLSA&
4 Clever Riddles That Will Tease Your Brain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5pKYPMc6O8&
A missing wife 0:42
A mysterious murder 1:37
A bad omen 2:43
A gas leak 3:35
A rural mystery 4:53
A tragic camping trip 5:53
An escape route 7:01
Wonder Woman 7:55
A train crash 8:36
A hijack 10:06
#detectiveriddles #mysteriousriddles #murderriddles
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Mr. Brown’s wife had gone missing. A detective came to investigate this case. Mr. Brown told him the following: “The last time I saw my wife was in the morning. When I returned home at 6 p.m., her breakfast was still on the table, but she had disappeared.” After these words, the detective immediately arrested Mr. Brown. Why did he do so?
– It was a cold and rainy day. Mary decided to invite some friends over. But 30 minutes after their arrival, she was found murdered. The police questioned her friends. Who murdered Mary?
– A rich businessman once had to fly from France to Italy. At one point, his bodyguard came up to him and told the businessman that it would be better to go to Italy by car. It turned out that he’d had a terrifying dream about their plane crashing. The businessman fired the bodyguard right away. Why did he do this?
– There was an attempt on Ethan’s life. Somebody had organized a gas leak in his apartment. Luckily, Ethan survived, but he was taken to the hospital and was still unconscious. The police examined his apartment and found a glove left by the criminal. Which policeman was right?
– The police discovered a dead man in a barn in the countryside. Apparently, he had hanged himself. There was nobody around except for several sheep in the barn. When the man was found, he was hanging 4 ft off the ground. The nearest wall was 15 ft away. There was no way he could have climbed up. How did he manage to hang himself?
– A group of friends went on a camping trip. 3 of them went to pick up some brush. When they returned, they found Lucy near a burning fire — dead. The policemen immediately knew who the murderer was. Do you know?
– A man was trapped in a dark room. His only source of light was a candle. There were 3 doors leading out of the room. Behind one of them was a tunnel that would lead him outside. Behind the other 2 doors were concrete walls. The man had a key that opened any of the doors, but he could only use it once. Still, the man managed to escape. How did he do this?
– A girl was standing on the windowsill washing a window in her apartment on the 43rd floor of a skyscraper. She finished washing the inside part and suddenly…jumped out of the window! Why did she do this, and how come she not only survived but didn’t even have a scratch?
– There were 2 trains heading toward each other. They were going along the same track, and it was 7 o’clock on the same day. Still, the trains didn’t crash. How is it possible?
– Michael and his family were held hostage by a criminal in their own house. Suddenly a phone started to ring. The criminal let Michael answer the phone, but he couldn’t ask for help. Otherwise, the criminal would kill someone from his family. How did Michael manage to ask his father for help?
– A terrorist hijacked a plane. There was a lot of gold and 10 passengers on board. As soon as the criminal laid his hands on the gold, he demanded 11 parachutes. When he got what he’d requested, he took one parachute and jumped off the plane. Why did he ask for 11 parachutes if he needed just one?
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: