11 Animals Scientists Didn’t Know About Until Recently SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/4JLjF89hz34 : https://youtube.com/ashbgame : Which animals were discovered in the past 10 years? People tend to think that they know everything about their home planet. At the same time, there are a lot of creatures you have never seen. What’s more, even scientists haven’t come across a big part of existing life forms yet! For example, these 11 amazing animals haven’t been discovered until recently!
Other videos you might like:
A Unique Creature on Earth That Can Never Be Killed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8893cgbUfg&
10 Unique Animals You Won’t Believe Exist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8mxT7lnCuo&
10 Extinct Animals That Shouldn’t Be Brought Back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPF0zB1hDKY&
Water bears 0:34
Super-stinger wasp 2:18
Cute shark 3:34
Something with spikes 4:13
Frog the Shape-Shifter 5:04
The turtle that glows in the dark 5:45
Colorful crayfish 6:18
Psychedelic sea slug 7:00
Peekaboo spider 7:44
Pig-nosed vampire rat 8:26
Beetle the Traveler 9:23
Preview photo credit:
Hyorhinomys stuempkei, MZB 37001, NMV C37196, the Sulawesi snouter: By Kevin C Rowe and Museum Victoria – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=46317688, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=46317690
Animation is created by Bright Side.
Reconstruction of Orthrozanclus elongata Zhao et Smith in life: By Fangchen Zhao, Martin R. Smith, Zongjun Yin, Han Zeng, Guoxiang Li & Maoyan Zhu – doi:10.1038/s41598-017-16304-6, CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=64302877
Complete specimen of Orthrozanclus elongata NIGPAS164893A Zhao et al 2017: By Martin Smith – Smith, Martin (2017): Orthrozanclus elongata NIGPAS164893A – entire specimen. figshare. https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.5267938.v1, CC BY 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=64299556
Hyorhinomys stuempkei: By Kevin C Rowe and Museum Victoria – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=46317690
Nymphister kronaueri. a Dorsal, b lateral, c ventral view and d frontal head view of male: By Christoph von Beeren, and Alexey K. Tishechkin – Nymphister kronaueri von Beeren & Tishechkin sp. nov., an army ant-associated beetle species (Coleoptera: Histeridae: Haeteriinae) with an exceptional mechanism of phoresy. BMC Zoology. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40850-016-0010-x, CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=71662204
Profile view of ant Eciton mexicanum specimen casent0006116: By The photographer and http://www.AntWeb.org, CC BY 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=8151730
Animation is created by Bright Side.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Tardigrades are often called “moss piglets” and “water bears.” These are multilegged plump creatures, and you can see them only under a microscope because their length is just 0.02 inches.
– On July 6, 2018, a group of Finnish scientists who explored the Amazon region discovered a new species of parasitoid wasp equipped with a huge stinger. This creature immediately claimed its place on the list of the scariest insects.
– In the middle of 2018, scientists from Florida discovered a new cute shark species. This shark is a miniature animal with enormous eyes.
– With an armored back and two rows of hard spikes lining its sides, Orthrozanclus Elongata would make your hair stand on end if it hadn’t gone extinct many million years ago.
– Shape-shifting frogs live in Ecuador and can change their skin texture on a whim.
– The glowing hawksbill turtle is the first discovered turtle with biofluorescence.
– Psychedelic sea slug is a small creature with a cylindrical body and conical rhinophores.
– The pig-nosed vampire rat has incredibly long incisors which prevent the animal from closing its mouth.
– Beetle the Traveler lives nowhere else but among one particular species of army ants.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: