10 Simple Homemade Masks for Smooth and Glowing Skin SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/nE2uhv-ZCSw : Achieving perfectly smooth and radiant skin isn’t easy. To prevent skin problems, you should start taking care of it from an early age. But if you think you should buy an expensive cream as soon as possible, you’re wrong! Nature knows best, so just try these simple homemade recipes that’ll make your skin glow within minutes!
em to get healthier skin.
Other videos you might like:
8 Serious Diseases Signaled by Our Skin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrza1mS1ng8&
7 Foods That Can Be Dangerous for Your Skin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3A0a5F3LXs&
4 Products That Change Your Face Beyond Recognition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTf3FZ55U1w
Oatmeal and cocoa mask 0:26
Honey and cucumber soothing toner 1:25
Pumpkin and milk puree 2:07
Green tea and rice flour mix 3:06
Brown sugar and vanilla scrub 3:59
Cinnamon and chamomile tea cleansing paste 4:46
Multani mitti face mask 5:36
Egg and honey anti-wrinkle cream 6:31
Milk and lemon juice facial hair removing mask 7:46
Citrus face mask 8:40
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Oatmeal is a well-known ingredient for exfoliating the skin, and cocoa powder is very rich in the antioxidants your skin needs to look great.
– One of the biggest mistakes people make is skipping the toner step in their skincare routine. Toners restore your skin’s natural pH balance, protecting it and making it smooth and beautiful.
– Pumpkin is not only a tasty product but also a great treatment for dry and dull-looking skin. Add some pore-tightening milk and nourishing honey to the mix to get one of the best homemade remedies for glowing and smooth skin ever!
– Drinking green tea is great, but applying it to your face is even better! Its antioxidants shrink your pores and make a nice treatment for your skin.
– Scrubs are one of the most essential beauty products for our skin. However, it’s very important to be careful with them as strong scrubs can seriously damage your skin, causing acne and irritation.
– Cinnamon stimulates your skin, chamomile tea has a soothing effect and makes it smooth, milk exfoliates the skin, and honey helps get rid of post-acne spots.
– When we get tired, our skin starts to look dull and unhealthy. But a citrus mask can easily change your look back to being bright and luscious! These fruits are rich in citric acid, a powerful exfoliator that wakes up your skin.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: