10 Quick Exercises to Make Your Upper Body Perfect in 4 Weeks SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXfT0LLOvDM : You can spend hours at the gym and chug all the protein shakes you want, yet the upper body of your dreams still won’t come true. But hey, you just have to know which exercises to do and how to plan your workouts based on the results you want.
Also, keep in mind that junk food won’t bring you any step closer to the triceps, shoulders, and chest of your dreams. But eggs, chicken breast, spinach, broccoli, sweet potatoes, and all kinds of other healthy foods will get you on track. And don’t forget to stay hydrated! Okay, now get into your gym clothes, it’s time to work out!
Other videos you might like:
5 Types of Belly That Aren’t Caused by Excess Weight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_lfbahv2Ew&
3 Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV6YAWenWpU&
6 Types of Body Fat and How to Get Rid of It https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYiGxRBy6c&
Dumbbell Punches 0:28
Bicep Curls 1:19
Bench Press 2:15
Bent Over Lateral Raise 3:31
Tricep Kickbacks 4:35
Shoulder Press 5:59
Upright Row 6:47
Russian twist 7:49
3 options to choose from 11:10
#upperbody #nogym #perfectbody
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– #1. Dumbbell punches is a good warm-up for your arms, shoulders, and back. What you have to do is hold one dumbbell or a bottle of water if you don’t have any weights in each hand and place your hands at chest level.
– #2. Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. That’s good. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing inward. Now bring the dumbbells up to your shoulders, pause for a second, and bring them back down.
– #3. Sit on the edge of a flat bench (your bed will work too!) with your knees bent at a 90-degree angle and your feet slightly wider than your shoulders. From this position, slowly lie back holding the dumbbells near your chest with your elbows bent at a 90-degree angle.
– #4. Start by squatting down and bending over at the hips ever so slightly. Be sure to keep that back straight! Your arms should be out in front of you and your palms facing each other with a dumbbell in each hand.
– #5. Bring your right leg forward, bend your knees a little, and slightly bend forward. Place the dumbbell in your right hand next to your hip. With your right elbow bent, engage your tricep to straighten your right arm back behind you.
– #6. Stand straight and place a dumbbell in each hand. Put your arms out and bend your elbows at a 90-degree angle. Make sure your upper arms are parallel to the floor. Now raise the dumbbells straight over your head, hold for a second, and return to the starting position.
– #7. Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your back straight. Hold a dumbbell in each hand in front of you with your palms facing your legs. From this position, lift the dumbbells up until they’re near your chest.
– #8. Sit upright on the floor, bend your knees, and lean back just a little. If you want to double the effect, hold a medicine ball near your chest as well. Now twist to your right, taking the medicine ball to that side.
– #9. Push-ups actually work different muscles depending on how you place your hands. If you wanna get a great back and shoulders, keep them shoulder-width apart. If you’re after cool triceps, keep your elbows close to your sides.
– #10. Planking is pretty much a full-body workout, and it’s a great way to finish off your training. It works your abs, shoulders, back, arms, and even your legs!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: