This Is Why You Recognize The Cast Of Captain Marvel Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN4YyFXmiKc There are some truly talented actors backing up Oscar winner Brie Larson as Carol Danvers, most of whom you’ve probably seen on several occasions without even knowing it. From her allies in Starforce to the villains of the piece, here’s why you recognize the cast of Captain Marvel.
Gemma Chan joins the Captain Marvel cast as Minn-Erva, a Kree scientist and loyalist. In the comics, she was part of a plot to eliminate 90 percent of the Kree empire, which would have forced the remaining 10 percent to evolve at a quicker rate.
Chan turned down a job with an international law firm to pursue a career in acting, which began in earnest when she was cast in the critically acclaimed sci-fi series Humans. She then scored a variety of minor roles in Hollywood, but Tinseltown didn’t really start paying attention to Chan until 2018’s Crazy Rich Asians blew up.
Watch the video to find out more on about the why you recognize the cast of Captain Marvel.
#CaptainMarvel #CaptMarvel #MCU
Gemma Chan is Minn-Erva | 0:16
Algenis Pérez Soto is Att-Lass | 0:47
Rune Temte is Bron-Char | 1:25
Djimon Hounsou is Korath | 2:08
Lee Pace is Ronan the Accuser | 3:18
Jude Law is Yon-Rogg | 4:23
Brie Larson is Captain Marvel | 5:26
Ben Mendelsohn is Talos | 6:39
Lashana Lynch is Maria Rambeau | 7:45
Samuel L. Jackson is young Nick Fury | 8:40
Clark Gregg is young Agent Coulson | 9:49
Annette Bening is the Supreme Intelligence | 10:31